We Accept Purchase Orders
In order to better serve our customers, the Chess.com Shop accepts Purchase Orders (PO) from approved schools, organizations, non-profits and government agencies.
Three Easy Steps to Submitting a Purchase Order
- If this is your first time purchasing via a Purchase Order to the Chess.com Shop, you will need to fill out our New Customer Application, which can be downloaded here. It is a straight forward, one-time application that will allow the Chess.com Shop to learn more about your organization and it's chess needs. To help us process your application as quickly as possible, please be sure to answer all applicable questions on the New Customer Application. If you've previously purchased from the Chess.com Shop via Purchase Order, you can skip this step.
- Create a Purchase Order that details which item/s your organization would like to purchase from the Chess.com Shop. To help expedite the order fulfillment process, we strongly recommend that you include both the product name and product catalog code for each item on your purchase order.
- Submit both the Purchase Order and New Customer Application (if applicable) to the Chess.com Shop via one of the following methods:
288 Dunlop Blvd
Huntsville, AL 35824
That's it! Once the documents have been submitted, please allow up to three business days for customer approval and order processing.
* When emailing the New Customer Application and Purchase Order, please provide it in one of the following formats - Acrobat (PDF), Image FIle (JPG) or Microsoft Word (DOC).
The Purchase Order must include the following information
- We can only accept official purchase orders that are on official letterhead.
- The contact name, phone number, email address and fax number of the individual placing the order on behalf of the organization..
- The shipping charges for the order. Please remember that the prices shown on our website do NOT include shipping charges.
- Signature, Name and Titles of the authorized representative/s of organization that approved the purchase order..
- The shipping address for the order, if different than what was provided on New Customer Application.
- It must state that the terms are "Net 30 Days"
The Legal Fine Print
- Purchase Orders for new customers will only be processed once all of the information provided on the New Customer Application has been verified and approved by our accounting department.
- We reserve the right to decline purchase orders from organizations that do not meet certain financial criteria.
- The Minimum purchase order amount is $100.
- We can only accept Purchase Orders from organizations based in the United States.
- Payment terms are Net 30 Days of Shipping.