GingerGM - Killer Bogo Indian
Welcome everybody to my Killer Bogo Indian – French Style opening course! The name of this exclusive opening is based on a sharp and dynamic set-up and of course the option of a transposition into the French opening when white plays 2.e4.
What you will learn
The course is divided into 3 chapters:
All those chapters lead to different structures, ideas, and options. IM Paehtz tried to choose the sharpest variations as she is a dynamic player, however, she also mentions alternatives in the game notations.
Is this course for me?
Why does the Killer Bogo Indian offer you an excellent repertoire? First of all the “learning theory effort is rather limited” if you are a French opening player. Secondly, the move order 1…e6 and Bb4 does avoid the Nimzo Indian Defence (see chapter 2), as you do not put your knight on f6 at the early stage. The early b6-Bb7 and f5 set-up gives you a quick control on the important central square on e4.
Last but not least is the build-up of pressure. In most variations you create an early attack in the center, forcing your opponent to play precisely.
“I played many games in the Bogo Indian Variation myself with great success, especially for rapid and blitz games, this is a super good opening as moves are logical and come easy by hand.” – IM Elizabeth Paethz
- part 1 Nd2 6.Qxd4 and 7.b4
- part 2a Nd2 6.Qxd4 and 7.Nf3
- part 2b Nd2 6.Qxd4 and 7.Nf3
- part 3a Nd2 6.Nxf3
- part 3b Nd2 6.Nf3 7.g3
- part 1 Nc3 and 4.e3- Nf3- a3
- part 2a Nc3 4.Qb3 c5 5.a3-d5
- part 2b Nc3 4.Qb3 c5 5.Nf3 and Bg5line
- part 2c Nc3 4.Qb3 c5 5.Nf3 and a3line
- part 2d Nc3 4.Qb3 c5 5.Nf3 and Bf4 line
- part 3 Qc2
- part 4a 4.e4 and Qc2
- part 4b 4.e4 and Bd3
- part 4c 4.e4 and f3
- 4.g3 and d6-e5 set-up part 6a
- 4.g3 and d6-e5 set up part 6b
- 4.Nf3 and a3 part 4
- 4.Nf3 and g3 part 5
- part1a Ld2 a5 4.e4
- part 1b 4.e4
- part 1c 4.e4
- part 2a 4.Nc3 and a3
- part 2b 4.Nc3 and e3-Nf3-Rc1
- part 3a 4.a3 and the problem about d6
- part 3b 4.a3-Nc3 and d5 set up
- part 3c 5.a3-Nc3 and d5 set up
|ISBN||Does not apply|
|Host||GM Elisabeth Paehtz|
|Publication Date||February 17, 2022|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|